Protecting Your Privacy
During the registration on the Site,we collect personal details, such as your name,postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- booksbeka.com will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
Registration is required to submit a post through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognise a user (e.g., personally contacting the site users by sending a message). If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personal details, such as a valid e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. This Personal details will be used to personalise and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Registered users may choose to receive the notifications or receive other mailings from us regarding our service or the Site. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings as part of the registration process.
You can review and change your personal details at any time on the My Profile in the MyAccount section.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- Your Order details
We may use your information you disclosed to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.